How to apply for crowdfunding opportunity
Are you running a business in developing countries?
Are you a passionate entrepreneur hoping to change the world into a better place?
The Bridge International(TBI) calls on all changemakers to support their self-reliance through our unique crowdfunding platform!
We are looking for social enterprises in the early stage which need an operating fund and business consulting:
- Display a strongcommitment to serve the needs of the marginalized populations in the local region
- Have a strong rationale for business and a solid profit model
- Be legally registered in the country of its operation and in compliance with local regulations(Certificate of Business Registration)
- Operate in alliance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Show commitment to transparency and accountability in its operation and communication with TBI community.
- Interest-free loan up to $8000 that can fuel your business
- Additional support by TBI including business consultation, marketing and fundraising
(This includes production of the proposal, visualized promotional materials such as videos and images)
- Gateway to network opportunity for additional funding and resources such as impact investing and acceleration program through TBI’s network
- Once social enterprise finishes full repayment for the initial loan amount, it will become eligible to apply for the TBI grant worth $3,000-$8,000
Process and Guidelines
- Once selected as partner, TBI will prepare for the fundraising process.
- After mutual agreement between TBI and the partner, TBI will start the fundrasising campaign through our crowdfunding platform.
- TBI sends 100% of the fund raised to the partner.
- THe Partner provides project updates to TBI.
How to Apply?
If your organization aligns with the criteria listed above and you would like to be notified about the application process, please fill out this form. Our team will contact you through email and send you the application form package. Please keep in mind that we operate on a rolling basis and treat the application as they come. For that reason, the process becomes more competitive as space is limited for our paltform. For any other questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org