How to apply for crowdfunding opportunity
Are you running a business in developing countries?
Are you a passionate entrepreneur hoping to change the world into a better place?
The Bridge International(TBI) calls on all change makers who aim to bring changes to the world through their business!
We are looking for social enterprises in the early stage which need an operating fund and business consulting:
- The organization must have a solid profit/ business model.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in English.
- The organization has operated in alliance with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Crowdfunding opportunity up to $8,000 that can fuel your business
- Additional support by TBI including business consultation, marketing and fundraising (This includes production of the proposal, visualized promotional materials such as videos and images)
- Gateway to network opportunities for additional funding and resources such as impact investment and acceleration program through TBI’s network
Process and Guidelines
- Once selected as partner, TBI will prepare for the fundraising process.
- After mutual agreement between TBI and the partner, TBI will start the fundraising campaign through our crowdfunding platform.
- TBI sends 100% of the fund raised to the partner.
- The partner provides project updates to TBI.
How to Apply?
- If your organization aligns with the criteria listed above and you would like to be notified about the application process, please fill out this form. Our team will contact you through email and send you the application form package.
- Please keep in mind that we operate on a rolling basis and treat the applications as they come. For that reason, the process becomes more competitive as space is limited for our platform.
- For any other questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org